Motion Graphics Designer & Video Editor
You should be…
- Able to conceptualize and articulate creative vision.
- Thick skinned and unphased by constructive client feedback.
- Equally comfortable collaborating with a team or working independently from concept to completion.
- Self-motivated and able to handle competing priorities and shifting deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Organized and have excellent project and time management skills.
- Adaptable with a personality that can work well with others and be open to new ideas.
A day In your life at Gorilla Creative would include…
- Translate concepts, scripts, and abstract ideas into stunning visual animations and videos.
- Absorb client brand and style guidelines and produce new motion graphic content based on it.
- Translate client and stakeholder feedback into actionable changes in your work.
- Convert raw interview and b-roll footage into perfectly paced, captivating videos.
- Meticulously manage and organize footage, assets, and project files on the server.
- Collaborate with producers, directors, and creative team to help develop creative concepts.
- Create mockups, style frames, and mood boards to assist with client pitches.
- Anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions.
- Research and identify new and emerging technologies/processes to enhance our post production process.
- Seek out opportunities to advance yourself as a creative professional.
Specific Skills and Knowledge
- Mograph wizard. Have a solid eye for design and layout and know how to bring designs to life.
- Editing ninja. You should be able to take a bin of raw media and create a well-paced story from it.
- Color connoisseur. Understand light and color as well as the process of grading and correcting footage.
- Advanced skills in Premiere, After Effects and Resolve a must. Experience with Cinema 4D a plus.
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Fifteen days of annual paid time off (ten personal days and five Company selected holidays).
- Company funded trips to industry events (Adobe MAX, Motion Plus Design, etc).
- Access to MasterClass, Lynda.com, and other continuing education resources.
- Weekly company lunches.
- Generous bonus structure based on personal and company performance.
Introduce yourself, share some work, and let us know why you’re a good fit.
If you’re a grip, camera operator, DP, sound mixer, video engineer, technical director or PA – we’d love to hear from you.