Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Status: Part time. 20-30 hours per week. (ie: 9am – 3pm)
Location: San Ramon, CA.
Summary: Our team is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in our San Ramon office. The ideal candidate should be well spoken and comfortable juggling the changing priorities of a fast paced, growing business. You should be a self-motivated problem solver that doesn’t wait to be told what’s next. You should be a fast learner that looks for creative and more efficient ways to solves problems and save time. Our office environment is casual, flexible, focused, and fun. Our team is non-hierarchical, with opportunities to grow and contribute to numerous areas of the business. We keep the kitchen stocked with snacks and occasionally go on company team days and field trips.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Organize logistics for film shoots (coordinate locations, request and issue COIs, research and book travel).
- Sit it on client meetings, take accurate and detailed notes, and then prepare briefs for the project team.
- Help write proposals, briefs, pitches, etc.
- Coordinate crew booking and schedules.
- Research, plan and coordinate client gifts.
- Post and coordinate casting call information for actors, voice overs, etc.
- Schedule meetings between project team and clients.
- Enter invoices from contractors into accounting software and print checks.
Specific Skills and Knowledge:
- Well Spoken & Articulate – You can communicate effectively over the phone, in person, and in writing.
- Meticulous – You have a fine eye for the details and catch things that others miss.
- Resourceful and solution oriented – You always find a way to make it work.
- Computer Savvy – You know your way around Google Docs, and spreadsheets.
- Fast Learner – You can learn new skills and software fast.
- Trustworthy and Dependable – People can count on your to follow through and hit deadlines.
Compensation and Perks
- $20-$28/hr, depending on experience.
- Bonus structure based on performance.
Gorilla Creative makes videos to launch products, excite customers, and make people act. We believe everything and everyone has a story to tell and we love finding the most authentic and visually intriguing way to tell them. Our team is trusted by innovative brands, like Intuit, Workday, PayPal, MuleSoft, Rancher, Qventus and Stackla.
To apply . . . send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Introduce yourself, explain why you are a good fit for this position, and include any relevant information (like a resume, related experience, etc).
Gorilla Creative is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
If you’re a grip, camera operator, DP, sound mixer, video engineer, technical director or PA – we’d love to hear from you.